DeZURIK Heavy Duty Cast Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves (KGC-HD)
DeZURIK Heavy Duty Cast Knife Gate Valves (KGC-HD) are designed for tough corrosive, abrasive liquid slurry or dry material applications including: Pulp and Paper, Mining, Waste Water, Chemical, Petrochemical, Power, Steel, Food Processing or other Industries. DeZURIK 2-24" KGC Knife Gate Valves conform to the requirements for design and production testings of AWWA C 520-10, First Edition.
They feature rounded cast packing chamber with many packing material options and a matching knife gate with rounded edges. Many standard body, packing gland options are available including 304, 316, 317, 254-SMO, 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C 276. Standard gate materials also include 17-4PH or 410 Stainless Steel in addition to the materials listed above. Other body, gland and gate materials are available upon request. The stem is stainless steel. The yoke is heavy duty cast carbon steel or cast stainless steel for additional corrosion resistance.
Click on the animation to the left to see how the KGC Knife Gate valve operates on a moving column of dry material. Notice how the valve slices through the dry material.
Heavy Duty Cast Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves (KGC-HD) Specifications
HIGH FLOW CAPACITY:
Valve Seat inside diameter (I.D.) is equal to the I.D. of standard (ASME B36.10) pipe.
2-48" (50-1200mm) - 150 psi C.W.P. (1030 kPa)
- KGC-HD Heavy Duty Cast Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves Sales 35.00-1A
- KGC-HD Heavy Duty Cast Stainless Streel Knife Gate Valves Technical 35.00-1B
- DP00129 - IM ACT DYNATORQUE BEVEL GEAR KNIFE GATE
- D10079 - IM ACT MANUAL GATE VALVES
- D11040 - IM CYLINDER ACTUATOR GATE VALVES
- D11058 - IM DEFLECTION CONES
- D10435 - IM LOCKOUT (LK) KGC VALVES W/CYLINDER
- D10397 - IM LOCKOUT (LK) KNIFE GATE VALVES W/HANDWHEEL
- D11036 - IM SAFETY KGC
- D10411 - IM VALVE KGC 2-24" ES OR HD
- D11015 - IM VALVE KGC 22", 26"-48" ES OR HD