DeZURIK Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves (KUL)
DeZURIK’s KUL Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves are designed for on-off and throttling applications of abrasive slurry and dry abrasive materials. Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves are 100% port area and are ideally suited for applications in mining, chemical and food industries.
Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves are available in sizes 2-48" (50-1200mm) with temperature ratings from -40 to 180°F (-40 to 82°C) as standard, with a variety of urethane compounds available on application.
KUL valves feature a one-piece, cast-in-place liner that provides bi-directional, drip-tight shutoff to either 150 or 250 psi (1030 or 1720 kPa) CWP. All wetted surfaces of the ductile iron body are lined with urethane. KUL is good for dead-end service.
Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves (KUL) Specifications
Mining, Chemical and Food industries
-40°F to 180°F (83°C) with additional seat materials available on application
150 or 250 psi (1030 or 1720 kPa) CWP
Cast ductile iron with gates of 304, 316, 317, 254 stainless steel or Hastelloy C
- KUL Urethane Lined Kiife Gate Valves Sales 32.00-1
- KUL Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves Technical 32.00-2
- DP00129 - IM ACT DYNATORQUE BEVEL GEAR KNIFE GATE
- D10079 - IM ACT MANUAL GATE VALVES
- D11040 - IM CYLINDER ACTUATOR GATE VALVES
- D10435 - IM LOCKOUT (LK) KGC VALVES W/CYLINDER
- D10397 - IM LOCKOUT (LK) KNIFE GATE VALVES W/HANDWHEEL
- D11038 - IM SAFETY CYLINDER ACTUATOR FUW KNIFE GATE VALVES
- D11037 - IM SAFETY KUL
- D11025 - IM VALVE 2-48" KUL