Approvals & Certifications
SAFETY INTEGRITY LEVEL (SIL) CERTIFIED PER IEC 61508:2010 FOR USE IN CRITICAL APPLICATIONS
- KSV Severe Service Knife Gate Valves, SIL 3 Capable
- KGC Cast Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves, SIL 3 Capable
- KUL Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves, SIL 3 Capable
- Double Block & Bleed Knife Gate Valves, SIL 2 Capable
- Cylinder Actuator for Knife Valves, SIL 3 Capable
- NSF/ANSI-61 BOS-US and BOS-CL Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves
- NSF/ANSI-61 AVV Air/Vacuum Valves, AVC Single Body Combination Air Valves, ARV Air Release Valve, AVD Dual Body Combination Valves and ASU Combination Air Valves
- NSF/ANSI-61 for PEC and PEF Eccentric Plug Valves, BAW AWWA Butterfly Valves and BHP High Performance Butterfly Valves and VBL AWWA Metal Seated Ball Valves
pressure equipment directive
product design assessment certificate
CRN (Canadian Registration Numbers)
- DeZURIK BHP, VPB, RCV, PGV, KGC-ES, KGC-HD, KGC-MD and KGN-MSU have CRN 0C11524.5 in Ontario, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut, expires April 7, 2027
- DeZURIK BHP, VPB, RCV, PGV, KGC-ES, KGC-HD, KGC-MD and KGN-MSU have CRN 0C11524.52 in Alberta, expires December 18, 2017.
- DeZURIK KUL 2-12" have CRN 0C16128.2, expires September 18, 2025
- DeZURIK KUL 14-24" have CRN 0C16128.2 expires March 23, 2026
- DeZURIK KUL 26-48" have CRN 0C16128.2, expires March 23, 2026
- DeZURIK BAW, PEC, PEF, and BOS - US have basic CRN 0C0707.5 in all Canadian provinces and territories except Alberta, expires July 16, 2018
DeZURIK KSV has CRN OC13836.2 in the Canadian province of Alberta. Valid until October 10, 2023
DeZURIK DBB has CRN OC13836.2 in the Canadian province of Alberta. Valid until October 10, 2023
APCO Air Valves, Check Valves, Ball Valves and Cone Valves CRN OC04323.2 in the Canadian province of Alberta. Valid until Nov 23, 2020
British Columbia and Saskatchewan do not require a CRN for valves.
DeZURIK can furnish a certificate stamped by any of the provincial authorities.