DeZURIK 4-Way Plug Valves (PFW)
DeZURIK 4-Way Tapered Plug Valves are designed for throttling and diverting applications. The transfer style plug can be arranged to divert flow into a variety of flow combinations. Heavy duty stainless steel bearings, long-life stem seal, resilient plug facings for dead-tight shutoff, and metal plugs for high temperature applications.
Major Markets: Water, wastewater
4-Way Tapered Plug Valves are designed to handle clean and dirty, viscous and corrosive liquids, sludge, abrasive and fibrous slurries, and clean and dirty corrosive gases.
4-Way Plug Valves (PFW) Specifications
Lever, hand wheel, chain wheel, cylinder, electric motor
Cast iron, ni-resist, aluminum, carbon steel, 316 steel
125 psi (860 kPa) CWP
3-16" (80 - 400mm)
to 400°F (200°C)
4-way tapered plug
- D10191 - IM ACT G-SERIES CYLINDER TAPERED PLUG
- D10189 - IM ACT G-SERIES LIFT-TURN-RESEAT TAPERED PLUG
- D10192 - IM ACT G-SERIES MANUAL TAPERED PLUG
- D10190 - IM ACT LEVER LIFT-TURN-RESEAT TAPERED PLUG
- D10188 - IM VALVE PFW/PTW 2-16"