DeZURIK AWWA Butterfly Valves (BAW)
DeZURIK AWWA butterfly valves meet the requirements of AWWA C504 standards. They are used for shutoff of clean and dirty water and gases. Offset disc design, corrosion-resistant shaft, stainless steel disc edge, and self-compensating shaft seals are features on all DeZURIK AWWA butterfly valves. Molded-in body seat with disc locators provides positive sealing and longer seat life on sizes 3 - 20" (80 - 500mm). Large AWWA butterfly valves, 24" and larger (600mm and larger) feature adjustable, replaceable seat, non-hollow disc structure and rubber seat retained within a dovetail groove in the valve body and locked in place by an epoxy wedge.
AWWA Butterfly Valves (BAW) Specifications
3 - 144" (80 - 3600mm)
to 290°F (143°C)
25A, 75B, 150B, 250B
25 - 75 psi (170 - 520 kPa) , 150 - 250 psi (1030 - 1700 kPa) CWP Shutoff - Bubble tight to full rated pressure.
Cast iron, ductile iron
Flanged and mechanical joint
Lever, hand wheel, chain wheel, square nut, cylinder, electric motor
Square and rectangular AWWA butterfly valves are designed in a variety of sizes for square/rectangular configurations. Specially designed packages for Pump Check control applications are also available.
- IM ACT CYLINDER T-SERIES
- IM ACT G-SERIES CYLINDER 6A/12A
- IM ACT G-SERIES CYLINDER BUTTERFLY
- IM ACT G-SERIES MANUAL AWWA
- IM ACT LA-SERIES MANUAL & ELECTRIC AWWA
- IM ACT LEVER TEN POSITION
- IM ACT M-SERIES CLOCKWISE TO OPEN
- IM ACT M-SERIES MANUAL AWWA
- IM VALVE BAW 20" F2 & 24-144" EPOXY RET. SEAT
- IM VALVE BAW 3-20"
- IM VALVE BAW 6-12" & 16" FLANGED X MECH JOINT