DeZURIK AWWA Butterfly Valves (BAW)
DeZURIK AWWA Butterfly Valves meet the requirements of AWWA C504 and C516 standards. They are used for shutoff on clean water and gases. Offset disc design, corrosion resistant shaft, stainless steel disc edge, and self-compensating shaft seals are features on all DeZURIK AWWA valves. Molded-in body seat with disc locators provides positive sealing and longer seat life on sizes 3-20” (80-500mm). Large valves, 24-144” (600-3600mm), feature adjustable, replaceable seat, non-hollow disc structure, and rubber seat retained within a dovetail groove in the valve body and locked in place by an epoxy wedge.
AWWA Butterfly Valves (BAW) Specifications
3 - 144" (80 - 3600mm)
to 290°F (143°C)
75B, 150B, 250B
75 psi (520 kPa); 150 psi (1030 kPa); 250 psi (1700 kPa)
Cast iron, ductile iron, carbon steel, stainless steel
Flanged, mechanical joint
Lever, handwheel, chainwheel, square nut, cylinder, electric motor
Square and rectangular AWWA butterfly valves are designed in a variety of sizes for square/rectangular configurations. Specially designed packages for Pump Check control applications are also available.
- D10135 - IM ACT CYLINDER T-SERIES
- D10480 - IM ACT G-SERIES CYLINDER 6A/12A
- D10082 - IM ACT G-SERIES CYLINDER BUTTERFLY
- D10463 - IM ACT G-SERIES MANUAL AWWA
- D10308 - IM ACT LA-SERIES MANUAL & ELECTRIC AWWA
- D10316 - IM ACT LEVER TEN POSITION
- DY00028 - IM ACT M-SERIES CLOCKWISE TO OPEN
- D10287 - IM ACT M-SERIES MANUAL AWWA
- D10373 - IM VALVE BAW 20" F2 & 24-144" EPOXY RET. SEAT
- D10386 - IM VALVE BAW 3-20"
- D10441 - IM VALVE BAW 6-12" & 16" FLANGED X MECH JOINT