DeZURIK Eccentric Plug Valves (PEC & PEF)
DeZURIK Eccentric Plug Valves are used to handle clean and dirty liquids, sludge, slurries and gases. They can be used for either isolation/shutoff or throttling/control services.
The animation below shows how the Eccentric Plug Valve works. The quarter turn eccentric action and resilient plug facings ensure lasting bubble-tight shutoff. As the eccentric plug rotates from open to closed, it moves into a raised eccentric seat. When in the open position, the plug is out of the flow path. As the plug closes, it moves eccentrically toward the seat without scraping the seat or body walls, so there is no plug binding or wear! The resilient plug face makes full, uniform, firm contact with the seat for bubble-tight shutoff.
Eccentric Plug Valves feature a rectangular port design that provides wide tolerance seating geometry for lasting superior shutoff. The eccentric plug action and resilient plug facings assure lasting dead-tight shutoff. Standard features include corrosion-resistant bearings, welded nickel seat, grit excluders, and adjustable stem seal packing.
Port area options include 100% of standard pipe area for applications where highest flow is required (such as pumped systems), and 70/80% area for non-pumped (gravity feed) systems. The straight-through body design maximizes flow capacity and reduces head loss. Flanged or mechanical joint end connections are available.
Eccentric Plug Valves (PEC & PEF) Specifications
.5 - 72" (15 - 1800mm)
Resilient plug facing: drip tight
Metal plug: equal to ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class IV
Cast iron, ductile iron, bronze, aluminum, carbon steel, stainless steel, Alloy 20, and Monel
PEC Eccentric Plug Valves:
- Cast Iron: .5-12” = 175 psi (15-300mm = 1210 kPa); 14-72” = 150 psi (350-1800mm = 1035 kPa)
- Ductile Iron:.5-12” = 285 psi (15-300mm = 1965 kPa); 14-72” = 250 psi (350-1800mm = 1724 kPa)
- Special: 450 psi (3100 kPa)
PEF Eccentric Plug Valves:
- Cast Iron or Ductile Iron: 3-12” = 175 psi (80-300mm = 1210 kPa); 14-36” = 150 psi (350-1800mm = 1035 kPa)
- PEC .5-3" Eccentric Plug Valves 12.00-1A
- PEC & PEF 3" & Larger Eccentric Plug Valves 12.00-1C
- PEF 100% Port 3" & Larger Eccentric Plug Valve Technical 12.60-1B
- PEC 4" & Larger Eccentric Plug Valves Technical 12.00-1D
- PEC Soft Rubber Lined 12.00-2
Application Solutions (English)
- PEC Eccentric Plug Valve in Pulp Mill Green Liquor Isolation Application Solution 217
- DeZURIK Eccentric Plug Valves for Digester Gas Service Application Solution 105
- DeZURIK Eccentric Plug Valve Accurately Controls Flow For Fish Ladder Attraction Pool Application Solution 208
- Specification Builder: Use this tool to build your own specification for Eccentric Plug Valves in ACG format
- ½-3” PEC Eccentric Plug Valves Suggested Specification 12.01-3
- 4-72” PEC Eccentric Plug Valves Suggested Specification 12.01-4
- PEF 100% Port Eccentric Plug Valves Suggested Specification 12.60-4
- D10389 - IM ACT SPRING RETURN SINGLE CYLINDER .5-3" PEC
- D10061 - IM ACT 2" NUT/LEVER (NT/LV/LVF) ECCENTRIC
- DP00226 - IM ACT COMPAK (AERO2)
- D10512 - IM ACT DIAPHRAGM 85B
- D10455 - IM ACT G-SERIES CYLINDER 100% PORT ECCENTRIC
- D10022 - IM ACT G-SERIES CYLINDER ECCENTRIC
- D10456 - IM ACT G-SERIES MANUAL 100% PORT ECCENTRIC
- D10063 - IM ACT G-SERIES MANUAL ECCENTRIC 4-36"
- D10408 - IM ACT MANUAL GEAR
- D10381 - IM ACT POWER RAC R1A .5-3" ECCENTRIC
- D10095 - IM VALVE PEC .5-3"
- D10032 - IM VALVE PEC 20.5-36"
- D10019 - IM VALVE PEC 36.5-72"
- D10021 - IM VALVE PEC 4-20"
- D10453 - IM VALVE PEF 100% PORT 3-36"