Unlock the Secrets of Successful Slurry Valves
DeZURIK specializes in slurry handling valves for isolation in demanding applications. Depending on pressure, temperature and percent solids, the following valve styles provide maximum performance in abrasive slurries.
- KUL Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves feature a one-piece, cast-in-place bonded liner that provides bi-directional, drip-tight shutoff to either 150 or 250 psi (1030 or 1720 kPa) CWP. The KUL knife gate valve is an enclosed design which keeps all process media contained within the pipeline with no discharge to atmosphere.
- KSL-LA Long Body Slurry Knife Gate Valves features sleeves of natural rubber or other elastomers that are compressed by sleeve retainers that allow the valve to provide drip-tight shutoff to the full pressure rating of 100 psi CWP (690kPa), with higher pressures on application.
- KSL-SD Short Body Slurry Knife Gate Valves features a short body design with face-to-face per MSS SP-81. This valve provides bi-directional, drip tight shutoff to full pressure rating of 150 psi CWP on 2-16" valves 100 psi CWP on 18” and larger valves, with higher pressures on application.
- DeZURIK KSV Severe Service Knife Gate Valves meet MSS SP-135. These Severe Service Knife Gate Valves are ASME Class 150 and 300 rated for pressures to 740 psi and temperatures to 450°F. KSV Valves are bi-directional and used in high pressure, high abrasive services.
DeZURIK’s network of technical representatives, located throughout the world, are available to assist you in selecting the right valve for your application. Contact Us Today!
Proven Problem-Solvers in a Wide Variety of Mining Applications
DeZURIK makes a wide variety of valve styles that have been proven problem-solvers in many mining applications. The following Application Solutions highlight just a few of the many successful applications for DeZURIK valves:
- DeZURIK Rotary Control Valves for Raffinate Flow Control in Heap Leach Pad (Application Solution 224)
- DeZURIK Rotary Control Valve in Sodium Borate Production (Application Solution 214)
- DeZURIK Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves in Primary Separation Cell Hydrocyclone at Copper Mine (Application Solution 215)
- DeZURIK Double Block & Bleed Knife Gate Valves for Hydro Transport Drain Isolation (Application Solution 221)
- DeZURIK Eccentric Plug Valves for Acid Rock Drainage, Low PH Mine Slurry (Application Solution 222)
DOWNLOAD DEZURIK'S VALVE SOLUTIONS GUIDE FOR MINING
DeZURIK manufactures a wide variety of valve styles for the mining industry. DeZURIK’s Valve Solutions for Mining Guide includes mining process diagrams that illustrate the types of DeZURIK valves that are used for services such as Pump Stations / Process & System Water; Grinding; Hydrocyclone; Flotation – Column Cell and Supercell; Thickening/Filtration; Roasting; Tailings; Carbon In Leach and Electrowinning. The bulletin also contains chemical, temperature and process pressure guidance for DeZURIK products in specific mining applications.
Valve Solutions for Mining
Full-featured Valves For Today’s Mines
Valve designs include features for superior performance in mining applications such as 100% port areas for high flow capacity, premium packing systems with metallic scraper rings for long service life, and full-force lockouts for safety. In addition, our expertise in materials engineering allows us to assist you in selecting the proper metals, elastomers and hardened trim materials for longest service life and maximum value.
Ruggedly Designed For Maximum Value
DeZURIK engineers spent many hours in the field listening to customers so that they fully understand the intricacies of each application and incorporate that knowledge into each valve design. Using the latest advancements in technology such as Solid Modeling, Finite Element Analysis, 3D Rapid Prototyping and Computational Fluid Dynamics, DeZURIK engineers create valves that offer superior installed performance in some of the toughest applications in mining.
PRODUCTS FOR THE Mining Industry
DeZURIK manufactures a wide variety of valve styles used in the Mining Industry, including Knife Gate Valves, Plug Valves, Butterfly Valves, Rotary Control Valves, Air Valves, Check Valves, Surge Relief Valves, Ball Valves and Cone Valves. To see details on each valve style, choose one of the following product categories: