AMERICAN IRON & STEEL ACT (AIS)
& BUY AMERICAN Act (BAA)
DeZURIK, your trusted source for quality valves, is committed to delivering DeZURIK, APCO, Hilton and Willamette
products that comply with the AIS Consolidated Appropriations Act or the Buy American Act.
DeZURIK, APCO, Hilton and Willamette valves can be specified to meet provisions of H.R. 3547, the Consolidated Appropriations Act, for projects involving Clean Water State Revolving Funds (CWSRF) or Drinking Water State Revolving Funds (DWSRF). This requirement applies to projects for the construction, alteration, maintenance, or repair of a public water system or treatment works.
DeZURIK can also supply products that comply with Buy American Act provisions for Federal Agency contracts on government and public buildings, public works projects, office buildings, schools, universities, plants, dams, pump stations, levees, canals, airports, terminals, subways and tunnels. DeZURIK valves can be specified to meet Buy American Act provisions for projects involving Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR), Department of Defense (DOD), Department of Energy (DOE), Federal Transit Administration (FTA) 49 CFR 661, and other federally funded projects.
DeZURIK has close relationships with a network of US-based vendors throughout our supply chain that provide AIS/BAA compliant castings and components. DeZURIK products available to meet these provisions include:
- DeZURIK Eccentric Plug Valves (PEC and PEF)
- DeZURIK AWWA Butterfly Valves (BAW)
- DeZURIK Knife Gate Valves (KGC-BD-AIS)
- DeZURIK 3-Way & 4-Way Plug Valves (PTW/PFW)
- DeZURIK High Performance Butterfly Valves (BHP)
- Hilton Fabricated Knife Gate Valves
- APCO Air Valves and Check Valves
- Willamette Ball & Cone Valves
- DeZURIK VPB V-Port Ball Valves and RCV Rotary Control Valves