DeZURIK Cast Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves (KGC)
KGC Cast Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves: KGC Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves are DeZURIK’s premiere cast knife gate valves. They are used as isolation/on-off valves in the toughest corrosive, abrasive liquid, slurry or dry material applications. They are pressure rated to 150 psi CWP as standard. Three body styles are available including:
- ES Extended Service Knife Gate Valves, in sizes 2-48" (50-1200mm), with temperatures to 1000°F. Includes DeZURIK premium packing system. Metal or unidirectional resilient seat options.
- MC Metal Cutting Knife Gate Valves, serrated seat ring, hardened gate and oversized guides combine to provide shearing capability to cut, crush and clear wires, staples and glass, in sizes 3-24", with temperatures to 500°F.
- MD Maximum Duty Knife Gate Valves, in sizes 3-24", with temperatures to 500°F. Includes DeZURIK premium packing system. Hardened metal seat and dual metal/resilient seat options.
- BD Bi-Directional Knife Gate Valves, in sizes 2-36”, with temperatures to 400°F. Includes DeZURIK premium packing system. Premium bi-directional perimeter seat provides direct and reverse shutoff.
- AIS Compliant KGC-BD Bi-Directional Knife Gate Valves meet AIS American Iron & Steel provisions for H.R. 3547, the Consolidated Appropriations Act, for projects involving Clean Water State Revolving Funds (CWSRF) or Drinking Water State Revolving Funds (DWSRF).