DeZURIK Slurry Knife Gate Valves (KSL-LA) Long Body Design
DeZURIK’s KSL-LA Slurry Knife Gate Valves are designed for on-off (isolation) service for applications consisting of abrasive, high solids content, wet or dry media. KSL-LA Slurry Knife Gate Valves are ideally suited for applications in the mining, power, and aggregate industries. The KSL-LA Slurry Valve features sleeves of natural rubber or other elastomers that are compressed by sleeve retainers that allow the valve to provide drip-tight shutoff. In addition, the KSL-LA valve features . . .
- Bi-directional, drip tight shutoff to full pressure rating
- Field replaceable sleeves with encapsulated supporting ring
- Full port reduces turbulence and pressure drop across the valve
- Sleeve compression eliminates cavity where solids can collect
- Sleeve design eliminates the requirement for flange gaskets
- Gate fully retracts out of the flow path in the open position
- Full flanged design with flange drilling per ASME B16.5 Class 150, DIN and BS standards, PN10 and PN16, and SANS 1123-1000 and 1600 Australian Table D & E (AS 2129) available.
- Sleeve design eliminates gate and stem packing.
- Straight vertical plane superstructure allows for easy installation of accessories.
- Open / Closed position lock-outs optional.
- Optional gate coatings provide additional abrasion resistance and a non-stick (lubrication infused) surface that reduces actuating forces and extends sleeve life.
- Integral Lifting Lugs standard on sizes 12" (300mm) and larger.
- Flushing drain plates available.
Size Range: 2-24" (50-600mm) with larger sizes available on application
Pressure Rating: 100 psi CWP (690kPa), with higher pressures available with optional gate materials
Temperature Ratings: to 177°F (81°C) as standard, and up to 300°F (150°C) with high-temperature optional seat materials
Body Materials: Cast Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel and various Stainless Steel or higher alloy materials