DeZURIK has extensive experience manufacturing quality plug valves for over 90 years!
DeZURIK is a leading manufacturer of plug valves throughout the world. Our commitment to quality ensures customer satisfaction. We apply our expertise to deliver a broad spectrum of application solutions. Our team continuously delivers superior product performance and best-in-class customer service. You can count on DeZURIK’s high quality plug valves for exceptional performance in a wide range of shut off and throttling control applications throughout your facility.
DeZURIK manufactures the following styles of Plug Valves . . .
- Eccentric Plug Valves: DeZURIK Eccentric Plug Valves can be used for either isolation / shutoff or throttling / control services. They are ideal for handling clean and dirty liquids, sludge, slurries and gases. Eccentric plug valves are available in sizes from .5 to 72 inches (15-1800 mm) with a temperature range of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius). They are available with re
- silient plug facings for drip tight bi-directional shutoff, or metal plugs that provide shutoff per ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class IV. The welded nickel seat provides the best protection against seat corrosion that can cause plug face damage and leakage. The raised seat provides an area for solids to be pushed away, ensuring positive closure. Cast iron valves are pressure rated to 175 psi CWP as standard in .5 to 12 inch sizes; cast iron valves 14 inch and larger are rated to 150 psi. Ductile iron valves are rated to 285 psi in sizes 12 inch and smaller; ductile iron valves 14 inch and larger are rated to 250 psi. DeZURIK also manufactures special eccentric plug valves for pressures up to 450 psi CWP. DeZURIK Eccentric Plug Valves have been used successfully to meet the application requirements of water and wastewater (sewage) treatment; pulp & paper; chemical and petrochemical; power; mining; steel; and other process industries.
- 3-Way Plug Valves and 4-Way Plug Valves: Three-way and Four-Way Plug Valves are used for throttling and diverting applications. They are available in 3-16 inch sizes and are pressure rated to 125 psi CWP with temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The multiple-port design with the single or double tapered plug styles can be arranged into a variety of flow combinations. Resilient seated plugs are available for dead-tight shutoff with lever and double handwheel actuators. All metal plugs are available for high temperature applications that do not require dead-tight shut off. Standard body materials include cast iron, aluminum, carbon steel, and 316 stainless steel with higher alloys available on application. Three-Way and Four-Way valves handle clean, dirty, viscous, and corrosive liquids, as well as sludge, abrasive and fibrous slurries, and clean and dirty gases.
- Pump Check Valves are used to protect pumps from water hammer, reverse flow and backspin in pump flow control applications. DeZURIK Pump Check Valves reduce the possibility of water hammer throughout the system by controlling valve opening and closing speeds so the operation does not cause pressure surges in either direction. Pump Check Valves also prevent reverse flow and pump back spin. DeZURIK provides custom-designed PEC or PEF Eccentric Plug Valves or BAW AWWA Butterfly Valves that are engineered specifically for your pump flow control applications. Pump Check Valves are specially designed to protect pumps from water hammer, reverse flow and backspin. Typical applications of powered Pump Check Valve systems are municipal installations with long runs, hills or anywhere there are major changes in elevation. Pump Check Valves are also used for industrial process systems such as the primary cooling towers in the power generation industry.
- Balancing Valves for HVAC are used specifically for heating/air conditioning systems in multi-story commercial buildings. Balancing Valves provide a means of adjusting and reading the flow in condenser and hot or chilled water systems. These valves help maintain the desired flow, balance point and temperature throughout the building. Balancing valves are available in 1–24” (25–600mm) sizes of the proven PEC Eccentric Plug Valve design. All valves are available with upstream and downstream flow taps, allowing easy flow measurement and optimum valve positioning.
Contact DeZURIK Today to Get Started
Click the images below to find additional information about any of these high quality DeZURIK Plug Valves. Use the Find A Rep, Get A Quote or Contact Us links to request more information. We look forward to helping you select a valve for your application!