DeZURIK High Performance Butterfly Valves (BHP)
DeZURIK BHP High Performance Butterfly Valves are specially designed for applications in the chemical, hydrocarbon processing, pulp & paper, water & wastewater and HVAC industries worldwide. The valve was designed with an understanding that process industries need products that provide exceptional performance while reducing the total cost of ownership.
BHP butterfly valves have been rigorously tested to meet industry performance requirements. A fully supported one-piece shaft and heavy-duty bearings ensure perfect alignment of seat and disc leading to long life and trouble-free performance.
DeZURIK offers a wide variety of seat options including PTFE seat, reinforced PTFE seat, flexible metal seat and a dual seat. DeZURIK BHP Butterfly Valves combine extreme service capabilities with features which have been time-tested for over 30 years.
BHP butterfly valves are designed to handle everything from general applications to viscous and corrosive liquids; corrosive gases; and steam. They have been successfully applied in extreme services, including: high temperature services, throttling steam control, polymerizing media, liquor service with entrained solids, high cycle industrial gas, process gas-off applications, paper stock isolation, vacuum pump isolation, corrosive chemical service (titanium construction), fire-safe refinery & chemical service, heat transfer service, and throttling hydrocarbon service.
High Performance Butterfly Valves (BHP) Specifications
to 700°F (370°C). On application to 1000°F (540°C)
ASME CLASS RATING:
275-740 psi (1890-5100 kPa); 150 psi (1030 kPa) option 36” (900m) and larger.
ANSI B16.104 SHUTOFF CLASS:
PTFE, Dual and Fyre-Block Seat, Class VI; Metal seat, Class IV or V
Wafer or Lugged
Carbon Steel, 316 or 317 stainless steel
Lever, handwheel, chainwheel, square nut, PowerRac® double-acting and spring- return cyinder, spring-return diaphragm, Compak double-acting and spring-return cylinder
Class 150 Valves
Class 300 Valves
Application Solutions (English)
- DeZURIK BHP High Performance Butterfly Valves For Fly Ash Slurry Service Application Solution 101
- DeZURIK BHP High Performance Butterfly Valves for Gas Fired Utilities Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Systems 65.01-7
- DP00226 - IM ACT COMPAK (AERO2)
- D10368 - IM ACT DIAPHRAGM 145A/250A
- D10506 - IM ACT DIAPHRAGM 40B
- D10512 - IM ACT DIAPHRAGM 85B
- D10082 - IM ACT G-SERIES CYLINDER BUTTERFLY
- D10083 - IM ACT G-SERIES MANUAL (HD/CW)
- D10316 - IM ACT LEVER TEN POSITION
- D10408 - IM ACT MANUAL GEAR
- D10268 - IM ACT POWER RAC R1A/R2A
- D10359 - IM ACT POWER RAC R3A
- D10047 - IM CYL PNEUMATIC G-SERIES
- D10251 - IM MANUAL OVERRIDE (MO) DIAPHRAGM 145/250
- D10487 - IM VALVE BHP 2-20" - S2/TTS2/TIS2/RTS2/RIS2 SEATS
- D10503 - IM VALVE BHP 2-20" - TT/TI/RT/TI SEATS
- D10496 - IM VALVE BHP 2-20" FYRE-BLOCK - TTS2
- D10322 - IM VALVE BHP 24-48" - ALL SEATS
- D10497 - IM VALVE BHP 24-60" FYRE-BLOCK - TTS2