Knife Gate Valves
DeZURIK manufactures a wide variety of both cast and fabricated Knife Gate Valves including the following styles . . .
KGC Cast Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves: KGC Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves are DeZURIK’s premiere cast knife gate valves. They are used as isolation/on-off valves in the toughest corrosive, abrasive liquid, slurry or dry material applications. They are pressure rated to 150 psi CWP as standard and all include the DeZURIK premium packing system. Body styles include:
- ES Extended Service Knife Gate Valves, metal or unidirectional resilient seat, in sizes 2-48" (50-1200mm), with temperatures to 1000°F.
- BD Bi-Directional Knife Gate Valves, premium bi-directional perimeter seat provides direct and reverse shutoff, in sizes 2-36”, with temperatures to 400°F.
- MC Metal Cutting Knife Gate Valves, serrated seat ring, hardened gate and oversized guides combine to provide shearing capability to cut, crush and clear wires, staples and glass, in sizes 3-24", with temperatures to 500°F.
- MD Maximum Duty Knife Gate Valves, in sizes 3-24", with temperatures to 500°F. Includes DeZURIK premium packing system. Hardened metal seat and dual metal/resilient seat options.
KGN Cast Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves: KGN Cast Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valves are DeZURIK’s economical cast knife gate valves. They are used as isolation/on-off valves in in corrosive, abrasive liquid applications. They are pressure rated to 100 or 150 psi CWP. Two body styles are available: the Metal Seated MSU, in sizes 2-36”, with temperatures to 100°F and Resilient Seated RSB, in sizes 2-24”, with temperatures to 400°F.
KUL Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves: KUL Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves, in sizes 2-48”, are bi-directional valves used in on-off applications handling abrasive slurries with less than 15% solids, dirty liquids and dry abrasive materials. They are pressure rated to 150 or 250 psi CWP and are in available in a variety of urethane compounds for temperatures up to 265°F.
KSL Slurry Knife Gate Valves: KSL Slurry Knife Gate Valves bi-directional valves with resilient sleeves used as isolation/on-off valves in applications consisting of abrasive, high solids content, corrosive, wet or dry media. These push-through style valves are for temperatures up to 300°F and are available in two body styles:
- LA Long Body face-to-face in sizes 2-24" with pressure ratings to 100 psi;
- SD short body face-to-face per MSS SP-81 with pressure ratings to 150 psi in sizes 2-16" and 100 psi in sizes 18-24".
KSV Severe Service Knife Gate Valves: KSV Severe Service Knife Gate Valves, in sizes 3-60", are ASME Class 150 and 300 rated valves for pressures to 740 psi and temperatures to 450°F. KSV Valves are bi-directional and used in high pressure, high abrasive services. They come with a variety of hardened gate and seat options; packing options include live loading and copper scraper rings.
H-200 Bonnetless & H-200-B Bonneted Knife Gate Valves: H-200 Bonnetless & H-200B Bonneted Knife Gate Valves, in sizes to 144”, are fabricated valves built in any solid alloy (or alloy wetted parts construction) and to any US or International Standard. They are available with wafer or special extended face-to-face dimensions, with pressures to 300 psi and temperatures to 2000°F. They can be metal or resilient seated. Bonnets can be pressurized or un-pressurized, and can be specified with optional flushing or drain ports.
H-300-B Bonneted Throttling Knife Gate Valves: H-300-B Bonneted Throttling Knife Gate Valves, in sizes to 144”, are fabricated valves built in any solid alloy (or alloy wetted parts construction) and to any US or International Standard. They are used in throttling applications to the full rated pressure.