DeZURIK Uninterrupted Seat Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves (BOS-US)
BOS-US Uninterrupted Seat Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves are used to handle a wide variety of liquids and gases, including water, air, petroleum, and noncorrosive chemicals. BOS-US Valves are extensively used in hot-process applications, in mining operations, in paper mills, and in environments requiring up to 28"-Hg (710mm-Hg) of vacuum.
In thousands of installations worldwide, DeZURIK BOS-US Valves have a proven record of long-term reliability, throttling control, value-added design features and unmatched economy.
BOS-US valves feature an uninterrupted seat design, one-piece body, solid one-piece shaft and a high performance resilient seat. Sizes 2-20” (50-500mm) feature seat bonded to the body while sizes 24” (600mm) and larger feature a seat bonded to a solid backing ring.
Uninterrupted Seat Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves (BOS-US) Specifications
up to 42" (1050mm) on application
to 250°F (121°C)
250 psi (1720 kPa) with ductile iron/nickel plated disc;
200 psi (1380 kPa) with 316 stainless steel disc
175 psi (1210 kPa)
Bubble-Tight, full rated bi-directional shutoff; lugged valves provide dead end service to full valve rating.
Wafer or lugged
2-20” (50-500mm) ductile iron;
24-42” (600-900mm) cast iron
Lever, handwheel, chainwheel, square nut, PowerRac double-acting and spring- return cylinder, G-Series cylinder
- BOS-US 2-20" Uninterrupted Seat Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves Sales 46.00-1A
- BOS-US 24-36" Uninterrupted Seat Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves E-40.00-1
- D10501 - IM ACT AM-QT SERIES MANUAL BOS-CL
- D10082 - IM ACT G-SERIES CYLINDER BUTTERFLY
- D10083 - IM ACT G-SERIES MANUAL (HD/CW)
- D10465 - IM ACT G-SERIES MANUAL 12A BOS
- D10475 - IM ACT G-UNIT 6A/12A FUW CYL
- D10461 - IM ACT LEVER TEN POSITION BOS
- D10408 - IM ACT MANUAL GEAR
- D10047 - IM CYL PNEUMATIC G-SERIES
- D10459 - IM VALVE BOS-US 2-20"
- D10348 - IM VALVE BOS-US 24-36"